Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
I'm excited. Zac has had to rebuild this entire team. Our big dogs when he took over Dalton, Green, Atkins, Dunlap, were basically done before he took over. We had covid last year, stupid injuries, 2 DLmen sitting out, Reader hurt, Waynes, Atkins, Hubbard for a while, XSF, Mixon, etc. We were signing DL off the street to fill holes. We had to play Sims because Waynes was out which hurt depth overall. Turner was starting Jordan and Johnson at G and we had Hart at RT. All of that stuff has mostly been addressed, and we got a good OL coach now. 

Getting the right players and most importantly a franchise QB can make an average coach look great. We got our QB, and ZT, if he hasnt done anything else that well, he has brought in players that seem to fit his plan and has been active in FA. And now he is primed for another good draft that is deep at positions of need. With a more normal offseason and a little luck on the injury front, the Bengals may shock some folks this year. We really were in a lot of games last year despite the adversity this team faced. We even beat the Stealers on MNF. 

This is ZT's make or break year. He's done a good job at trying to rebuild and bring in new guys who are good and also good leaders. If we suck again, ZT is gone. But I think we have a good chance to turn some heads. I can see a playoff run or close. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - bengaloo - 03-30-2021, 11:27 PM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM