Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(03-31-2021, 03:56 PM)hollodero Wrote: Using family separation as a deterrent is Trump's policy. Obama did not take away children to send a message to other immigrants.

But hey, whatever. I get your principles. Eg. the press needs to be free to say what you believe is true. If they do so freedom of the press applies. If they don't, then it's ok to smear them, threaten them and calling them enemy of the people.

Why did I even talk to you? That's really on me at that point. Sorry.

It’s comical and it’s sad. Brad is the worst poster in this section of the site. I also believe he is the most clueless. He is an example of someone who eats what polarizing media feeds him. He refuses to engage in any rational discussion. I have tried, and several others have tried, posting legitimate thoughts on situations that he brings up and he always ignores them. He will never engage you if you have a halfway decent point. He only engages the posters who get fed up with him and call him out, which then leads to him being like “HURR DURR YOU HAVE NO POINTS, BAD DEBATER, YOU’RE WRONG” while ignoring the other well presented points.

Hell, I’ve never even seen him criticize anything Trump did. I’ve also never seen him praise anything that Biden has done. It is amazing. My in-laws are very conservative but there were even times that they said “Yeah, Trump is being a dick and I’m not a fan of it” along with times of saying “okay, I’m for that” when it comes to certain Biden things. It’s a spectacle with Brad.

He legitimately believes everything that he is saying and he will probably be absolutely and utterly bewildered when everything is completely fine at the end of Biden’s presidency and we aren’t in some post-apocalyptic Mad Max world. He’ll chalk it up to luck and start all over again when another Democrat wins at some point in the future.

Truly wild. My fiancée and I were talking about how polarizing politics has become last night. I brought up how just 13 years ago, McCain was talking with his supporters at a rally about how Obama was a good man, a family man, and that no one had any reason to be afraid of him as the president. People like Brad still existed, but the political game just didn’t seem to be this polarized.

Now, unfortunately, Brad seems to be the prime example of how many people are when it comes to politics.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - KillerGoose - 03-31-2021, 04:09 PM