Ja'Marr Chase
Kyle Pitts
Penei Sewell
Other (specify in comments)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall?
(03-31-2021, 11:11 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I saw him in both Notre Dame vs Clemson games. Just didn't jump off the page in either game. Especially late in the championship game when Clemson went up and Notre Dame was in pass heavy mode, he was getting pushed back, often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od-WtcFDNZE

I'm sure he'll be okay, but again I'm so over plugging "okay" guys on the line and hoping it fixes it.

How many years now have we been trying to fix the line and failing? Sewell may not be a HoF guy, but his floor would still be the best player on our offensive line right now. How do you pass that, when for years you have been unable to develop anyone to play on that line. Instead you have to go out and get Spain, XSF and Reiff to try and plug the holes. Williams may be good... but right now, he is an injury concern. 

Meanwhile, you've shown as recently as last season, that you can find a good skill position guy in round two, take him groom him and quickly turn him into a really good weapon.

If you have proof that you can develop a guy at one position and have a good history with it (outside of John Ross... just such a waste) why not address the spot you have struggled with so badly...

I'll be more than happy with Sewell and Bateman (if he makes it that far) or Moore. Or whatever WR they end up getting. 

Either way, you're getting one outstanding talent and one really good talent.

I get what you're saying but the guy they get in rd2--on oline--isn't going to be some Hart/Og/Fisher type player. There are going to be legit oline guys there in the 2nd and even some good development guys in the 3rd. 

However the 1st round goes, i'm hoping for a double dip in the first 3 rounds. WR/Oline/Oline or Oline/WR/Oline.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall? - J24 - 03-31-2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall? - J24 - 03-31-2021, 02:28 PM
RE: Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall? - CJD - 03-31-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall? - rfaulk34 - 04-01-2021, 12:42 AM
RE: Updated Poll: Who At #5 Overall? - tms - 04-02-2021, 02:14 PM