Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
(03-31-2021, 11:38 AM)CoachGeorge Wrote: Offensively, the Jets were devoid of virtually any talent beyond Barkley but he missed last year and in 2019 he suffered a high ankle strain midway in the season leading to lost games and only 1000 yards for the year.  They’re moving on from Darnold after 2 years, have no TE of note and Robby Anderson is their top WR.  Line is lacking talent too.  

Coaches aren’t miracle workers.  I think the 2021 Bengals will  have far more talent that Pollack has dealt with the last 3 years.  I think it’s a mistake not to have optimism for this team (at least offensively).  Too much talent.

Really? Where's the talent coming from because it certainly isn't here now? So far they have replaced Bobby Hart with Reily Reiff, which is a great step up, no doubt. But not anywhere close enough to making this OLine even average. I will also point out that the only time Reiff has been asked to play the right side (in Detroit) he struggled. And if they end up with Jamarr Chase in the first round, this team will finish last in the AFCN again. Because any OLinemen they take in rounds two and later won't play well until at least mid season. I think they'll finish last again even if they do get Penei Sewell in the first round. The window for fixing this Oline for the 2021 season has already passed. And, as usual this front office results has been found extremely wanting. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - bengalfreak - 04-01-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM