Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average
Coronavirus Information...who do you trust?
(04-01-2021, 12:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: This is still purely subjective on your part.  Even Trump's own people said we would have seen deaths in the millions had we not followed mitigation methods.

But I'm not surprised that there are people out here, you among them, who just don't care about anyone else unless it's about money (the economy).  Greed and selfishness will be our downfall just like every other civilization before us.

But that is also subjective, because there is no way to know what would have happened with no mitigation.  When Texas ended the mask mandate people also said there would be doom and death, but just the opposite happened.  We can see the numbers from places that are still locked down vs open and the numbers are very similar or in some cases even better for the open state.

Why do you think I do not care about anyone else and where did I say it's just about the money.  It's about the big picture and long term outlook.

Listen, I tried to nicely and genuinely explain how I viewed Covid and the lockdowns, etc.  I am sorry if it was not a genius level thesis.  If all you got out of what I posted was what you wrote above, I don't know what to tell you.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coronavirus Information...who do you trust? - Mickeypoo - 04-01-2021, 01:53 PM