Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inside the Koch-Backed Effort to Block the Election-Reform Bill
(03-31-2021, 12:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nah you're right. Nazis, police brutality, bigotry and hate speech are just things people need to get over.

(03-31-2021, 02:07 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Sure buddy.  Me and Fox and the GOP support all those things.   Smirk

(04-01-2021, 01:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I just reread the entire thread.  Mickey does use some salty language towards people in a general sense.  However, nothing he said could even be remotely construed as pro bigotry, violence or hate.  If you'll forgive me, it appears you're trying to attach those terms to him without overtly stating he is one of them.  I would hope that's not your intention and that, if it is not, that you stop with the comparisons.  There's certainly a long list of things that "the left" has tried to cancel of late that have nothing to do with any of the things you mentioned.  As an enormous Norm MacDonald fan I can use him as an example and it wouldn't be difficult to generate a much longer list.  There's also a list of things "the right" have tried to cancel, but the current atmosphere is not tilted nearly as much in their favor, and I think that's the genesis for the perception of "cancel culture" being a left leaning phenomena.  

Guess you missed that exchange.

Since nobody ever seems to pick up my sarcasm, I expect the same courtesy be extended to others. And no, you can't say 'well it's really obvious' because I've been attacked multiple times for things that were very clearly tongue in cheek or sarcastic.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside the Koch-Backed Effort to Block the Election-Reform Bill - BigPapaKain - 04-01-2021, 02:05 PM