Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-01-2021, 03:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: "China isn't abiding by anything. They're buying all of our coal; we can't use coal anymore, essentially. They're buying our coal, and they're using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it's so big out there, we're here, they're there, it's like they're our next-door neighbor, right? In terms of the universe. Miss Universe, by the way, I made a great deal when I sold it, oh did I get rich. That was a great deal. Uh. You know they broke my choppers on that, they said he talks about illegal immigration, we are not going to put him on television. First of all, the univision's being sued like crazy, you wouldn't believe it. And NBC, I made a great deal with them, just like an amazing deal."

Where do you see any signs of dementia there?
 He looks like he was jumping around on things but at least he knew what he was talking about.

To even pretend like Biden is completely, or even half, there is insulting at best.

There is no focus or concentration in the Trump speech. Like someone who cannot put one foot in front of the other, he is rambling, stumbling, changing direction, cannot retrace steps.

You've got the first 7 steps of Alzheimers right there: He "jumps around" because" he can't remember his topic/point from one step to the next; he can neither plan nor explain a plan if it has more than one step. 

With confusion of topic is confusion of time and place--China. . . the "planet" . . . the Universe. . . Miss universe . . . a great "deal" . . .rich. . . illegal immigration .. . But wait Univision's being "sued like crazy. . . NBC  . . Great deal . . . Amazing deal . . . 

He is randomly free-associating words like "universe" and "deal" to past memories because his talk has no plan, no structure. 

https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/10_signs

Biden's press conferences and speeches proceed in inductive and deductive order, staying on topic. He makes points and the develops them.
Trump rambles from story to story about deals and bad people and losers how rich he is, and what we should thank him for.  Biden may forget or slow down for one sentence, then he is right back on topic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - Dill - 04-01-2021, 05:42 PM