Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Presidents making money in office
(04-01-2021, 08:18 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Either I completely missing something in both the original article and the 2nd link or this thread should be called "Peak Net Worth of Every President."

Admittedly, I quickly skimmed both links pretty quickly.  But nowhere in either do I see anything about what they went in with and what they left with.  

OP states "this article gives a good idea what each one went in with vs what they left with."  Where?  I'm not seeing this.

I'm really not sure of the point of this thread.  What exactly are we supposed to be discussing about here?  Donald Trump was/is a billionaire?

The first article gives the background of each President (where available) to show if they had money before entering office and then how they did after.  I did a quick search and went with the easiest to read article for time purposes.  If I have more time over the weekend I'll look for better specifics.

The thread was created because someone wanted to drag the meme/joke thread down with a discussion (we generally do not do that, preferring to leave it to just jokes and memes and such) about *ALL* politicians using their office to become rich and how Obama was just as bad as Trump becuase you can't say anything about Trump or his family without an argument.

So I posted a new thread with the info on what former president's value is, or was after their time in office.

Thanks for asking.

Hopefully the lack of exact clarity on what is in the article (it was very long and didn't want to copy and paste it) is better now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Presidents making money in office - GMDino - 04-01-2021, 12:42 PM
RE: Presidents making money in office - GMDino - 04-02-2021, 07:45 AM