Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans
(04-01-2021, 06:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am totally confused now.

First you were whining because you claimed the media only showed white people attacking Asians.

Now you just posted multiple examples of the media showing black people attacking Asians.

So who exactly are you claiming the media is portraying as carrying out all these attacks.  because I really have no idea what you are talking about.  I have seen multiple media stories where the attackers have been both white and black

(04-01-2021, 06:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the media is trying to blame white people by showing pictures of black people who attack Asians?

I can't follow your logic anymore.

For *some* reason a couple people took offense at "western culture" and though white people were being maligned.  Choosing to focus on the few examples in the article than the overall story of attacks on Asians.  And that's fine.  If they think the article itself was slanted toward white people then whatever.  I'm a white guy and was more than able to read it and not care about the ethnicity of the attackers or feel I was being attacked.  But I thought eventually discussion of the problem would happen.  I guess not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The long Western legacy of violence against Asian Americans - GMDino - 04-02-2021, 07:50 AM