Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
My thoughts on drafting WR first
(04-02-2021, 09:11 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Lawrence
Wilson
Jones
Atlanta

Who is in the know with Atlanta’s pick? Are they drafting Pitts or are they taking QB? If Atlanta takes QB, the Bengals are in the best spot in the draft as all 3 players tge bengals are targeting are right there at 5 and can entertain an offer only Mike Brown could refuse from Carolina, who probably wants a QB.

If Atlanta drafts someone else then it makes more sense to stay and take there guy.
If Atlanta goes QB in this scenario, the Bengals could trade back with Carolina at 8 knowing they will get one of Chase, Pitts or Sewell.

If Atlanta goes Pitts, the Bengals could still trade back to 8. MIA would take Chase and then it is decision time for Detroit. Do they trade out with Denver or NE for QB5? Take Sewell? Smith? Worst case for the Bengals would be the Lions take Sewell (although I think this is unlikely). The Bengals would then again be the action spot with a chance to trade out of 8 for more picks.

Most likely scenario in my mind is they take Chase at 5. But if they want to go OL in the first, I think it would be negligent to simply take Sewell at 5. Trade back would be the move.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My thoughts on drafting WR first - Burma - 04-01-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: My thoughts on drafting WR first - RiverRat13 - 04-02-2021, 10:27 AM