Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panic Rooms, Birth Certificates and the Birth of GOP Paranoia
I'd like to se this thoughts on Gym Jordan. I recall him labeling Jordan a "political terrorist" in a radio interview a few years back. I imagine he hates his guts.

Cruz is a pretty fascinating political figure. He gets by on pure assholism and not much else. This works out due to the hyper-redness of his state, but I'm not sure that will be the case much longer. The new voter supressionmeasures will certainly not hurt him in Texas, but that shit has a very high probability of backfiring on the GOP. It's a bad optic to the majority of the public, and the backlash is likely going to be massive at the polls. Nobody, not even people in his party, and not even the orange one at times, seems to be able to stand the guy.

It's hilarious that anyone in the GOP thinks it's a good idea to run him for the presidency. He's probably the most easily dislikable human being that you could possibly throw out there. I'd love to see it happen. He's not funny, he has a nothing personality, and he doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that he only gives a shit about himself. Trump was a soulless pile of walking dogshit. That said, Cruz is about .002 percent as interesting as Trump, and has 0 percent of his personality.

That's the rub with the success/fall of Trumpism. There's only one Donald Trump. The GOP arsonists had one shot with him and it's over. He's a unicorn. If anyone thinks that you can send a Cruz or Desantis out there saying and doing the things that Trump did and succeed, then they will soon learn the hard way what a dumb idea that is.

The movement Boehner speaks of is like a big fat GOP nutbag coke binge. It seemed awesome when all the lib smashing was going on for the last 4 years. Now, however, they're out of ideas save for the Q moron garbage and they're facing some awful national demographic shifts. It's going to be fun to watch them try to foot the bill for the last 4 years in terms of political capital. They are a dead party if they continue down this path.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panic Rooms, Birth Certificates and the Birth of GOP Paranoia - samhain - 04-02-2021, 10:57 AM