Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Reuter Mock Draft
(04-02-2021, 12:32 PM)TJ528 Wrote: I personally think the biggest issue the Bengals have is this team is void of talent as so many positions they're going to be criticized no matter whether they draft Chase, Pitts, or Sewell.  

Personally, I think they should go with Sewell if he's there or if you can move back 2 or 3 spots w/o losing Sewell then you do it.  Chase is a great wide receiver but Joey can't throw to him if he's on his ass, running for his life, or his other knee is torn up.   Protect your prize jewel.  

This team needs weapons.  The reason I say if you can move back and get an extra couple of picks do it.  They also need help at DE, LB, DT, WR, RB, the list goes on and on but the only way this team is going to get high end talent is if we draft it.  The front office will never open their tight ass wallets and bring in a high priced free agent.

Sowell isnt the answer. Everyone keeps saying block for Burrow. Watch his tape he is a better run blocker than pass. Chase is cant miss we can get Burrow protection in the second round  and still through free agency.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad Reuter NFL.com predicts Bengals draft - Mark123 - 04-02-2021, 02:10 PM