Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-03-2021, 03:33 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Except, he is right when you watch Chase play Florida, see the video above. 

The point of Chase was supposed to be... he creates separation, Burrow needs WRs that can get open. Dude, he's covered and covered well, in more reps then he is open.

Again, the guy writing it is wrong on the measurables, and he seems salty, but after I read it, I watched the video... and it shows a guy that might be good at the next level, but this isn't some super special, generational, never before seen talent that everyone on here is claiming.

I’m sorry but a “3rd or 4th round pick” is an absolutely trash take, and should not be taken seriously by anyone.

If you want to sit here and nitpick the tape and say Chase is overrated, ok fine (i disagree) but some of that stuff is just flat out ridiculous. And every top prospect is at least somewhat overrated if we’re being honest. None of these guys are perfect prospects. Sewell has his own issues (including work ethic and immaturity issues) plus the best competition he ever faced (Auburn) is his worst tape.

Chase broke SEC records at 19. Disregarding wanting another position you really have to work hard to not like him as a prospect.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Nicomo Cosca - 04-03-2021, 03:43 AM