Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-03-2021, 03:39 AM)Fichidius Wrote: I noticed they conveniently left out the game against Clemson because apparently they're not an NFL-like defense.

I actually went back and watched the offensive plays from the Alabama game. They're not wrong that 2 of his big catches came from Diggs falling down. The first one they don't mention how he stops quickly and highpoints the ball to catch it. Diggs is unable to stop and stumbles forward and falls down. The 2nd time is the time when Diggs tried to attack Chase off the line and Chase basically threw him off. Chase throwing him off is what made Diggs fall down.

Not gonna say it was an insane game or anything, but I don't think it was a bad game. There were also a number of routes over the middle where Chase was open but the ball didn't come his way.

And that is actually one of my favorite aspects of Chase’s game. He is crazy strong at the line. And when you look at him you can see why. He looks like a shorter DK Metcalf. His body looks more like a RB than a WR. His physicality would be ideal for the AFC North.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Nicomo Cosca - 04-03-2021, 03:48 AM