Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-03-2021, 04:04 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Like I said, I didn't proof read the article. I saw the part about the game tape as well as the breakdown on WR draft position and found it interesting and shared it. And that part should be taken seriously, because it is actually accurate.

His other ramblings... are... ramblings.

As to Sewell. I would say hiss best competition was the Utah team that was top 10 ranked and had 3 of the 4 guys on the DL drafted and he shut them down for no sacks or the game against Wisconsin where he again shut them down. Not the Auburn team that he faced week 1 of the season and yes struggled in week 1 (like most college players do) and then got better and better as the season went on.

I agree all prospects have flaws, but no one around here seems to be willing to see them in Chase, and there is plenty of tape that shows he is good, and will be a good WR in the NFL, but he isn't some superman. In games against Clemson, Alabama, Florida, he is covered a good amount of the time. The we must draft Chase people keep using the argument of he creates separation, and when facing NFL level competition, he doesn't do it on a very regular basis.

Dude...seriously.

You're knocking Chase for not getting a bunch of separation against the #9 overall pick in the draft but lauding Sewell for not giving up a sack against a DL with three Day 3 picks on it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Whatever - 04-03-2021, 04:56 AM