Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-03-2021, 03:33 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Except, he is right when you watch Chase play Florida, see the video above. 

The point of Chase was supposed to be... he creates separation, Burrow needs WRs that can get open. Dude, he's covered and covered well, in more reps then he is open.

Again, the guy writing it is wrong on the measurables, and he seems salty, but after I read it, I watched the video... and it shows a guy that might be good at the next level, but this isn't some super special, generational, never before seen talent that everyone on here is claiming.

Man, that term 'generational talent' is getting thrown around so much anymore, by so many people. 

Sewell will most likely be a terrific lineman for many years. Chase will probably be a terrific WR for many years. However, I doubt either will turn out to be 'generational'. 

That term should be reserved for talents like Jim Brown, Anthony Munoz, Jerry Rice, Reggie White, etc. Those guys were generational talents because they played at an insanely high level for a long period of time. Like I said, I expect Sewell and Chase to be outstanding players...but generational talents? Not so much.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Bengalholic - 04-03-2021, 01:45 PM