Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies
(04-03-2021, 07:28 PM)hollodero Wrote: It's a bit hard to follow you here. For one, there was plenty admission that Biden's administration is at some fault and bears some responsibility. That was stated clearly.

And it is more than any Trump supporter ever would admit when it came to the Trump administration. When even the implementation of a family separation policy got blamed on Obama. Along with everything else. Truth probably is that every administration inherited kind of a mess and left one. Very much including Trump.

But there's indeed no such thing as an "open border policy". It's tough to argue with someone who makes accepting that faulty term as truth a condition for his ongoing participation in a debate.

What are we arguing. Our southern border is currently a mess. We all agree. Our disagreement lies in the fact some people see it as the conservative media's fault for sensationalizing it where in I say the people in charge should hold the blame. The media holds the blame for a lot of things in this country but they don't make policy changes. Politicians do. Biden is the boss. The big guy. The buck stops with him. He can & should implement the changes needed whatever they may be to fix it. I wish him success. You can call it an open border or not I don't care what you call it. Whatever the term used it's a freaking mess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - masonbengals fan - 04-03-2021, 07:39 PM