Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies
(04-03-2021, 06:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I wasn't referring to his claims, necessarily. I don't know his claims because I'm not watching anything from Fox News, especially from Hannity.

You know how you and others on the right have been saying that the left wanted open borders? How you've been saying it for years because the GOP propaganda machine used that messaging to scare you and your fellow voters into voting against Democrats so the brown people won't get you? Seriously, that's what this messaging is rooted in. Anyway, because that messaging has been so pervasive, it's the messaging that people see in Central and South America. Democratic policies aren't for open borders and they never have been, but because the GOP has spread this misinformation for years it is what not only the Republican voters think, but it is the perception of people living in other countries that want to come here, thus making the border crisis even worse. Seriously, there have been policies that raised the refugee numbers and got rid of some of the restrictions on visas that the Trump administration put in place, but there is in no way an "open border."

This might be the greatest post that I've ever seen in the politics forum!  And it's the typical Democrat ideology of it's always someone else's fault!

You're blaming this on Republicans?!  Seriously?!  Is this a real post?!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - BFritz21 - 04-04-2021, 02:35 AM