Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies
(04-03-2021, 08:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Here's the deal, though. Trying to claim that Biden has implemented open border policies is a lie. The right wing media and politicians have been using this talking point for years in an attempt at fear mongering. If we want to have a legitimate conversation about the border issues, drop the term. Acknowledge the actual policy changes. Acknowledge that the lie from right-wing media has made it throughout Latin America and is what is fueling such a push of immigrants to our border right now. They think it is open because that is what right-wing media is telling them. That is not a Biden administration policy and he doesn't get blame for that. He does get blame for the over crowded centers of unaccompanied minors. He gets blame for anything his policy choices cause. I am only saying that if it isn't a result of his policy choices then he doesn't get blame. Being POTUS doesn't mean you shoulder the failures of others.

Still not an open border policy, but I know that's not what you want to hear. The push in immigrants coming up happened before that. Why? Because the media in Latin America told them it was an open border. There are articles that have been shared on this forum talking about the false promises fed to immigrants by the media south of the border and coyotes seeking to profit on the situation. People are absolutely being turned away in droves, but that's not the narrative being told in a rag like the Washington Examiner, which is part of the problem.

Stop reading propaganda.

I can't find where I've ever used that term in the discussion. So you must have me confused with someone else. You are the only poster who has repeatedly used that term in this thread & I refuse to post in the Biden/Hitler thread.

I pointed out actual policy changes in that Examiner article. I realize it's an opinion piece but are those not real policy changes. 

Who made those policy changes?

(If you can point me towards some unbiased media these days I'd be happy to start reading it. Because there's very little out there & I'm certainly tired of wading thru the bull from both sides) 

You seem to be saying that the media's words are what matter. I'm saying Joe & his party's words matter even more.

But only one group has the power to make changes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - masonbengals fan - 04-04-2021, 08:39 AM