Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
Has anyone mentioned that Carson Palmer got hurt behind an excellent O line?

Shit happens... I'll be cool if we draft Sewell, but we're far from set offensively. We have no identity, and there is no explosive potential. Nobody on the offensive side of the ball keeps opposing DCs up at night... We've put Burrow on some pedestal, and act like he can just carry this team. He can't. I kept hearing that Burrow can "throw WRs open". Looks a lot easier when those WRs are Jefferson and Chase at the collegiate level.

It may not be to everyone's liking but the O line has been addressed at least somewhat. You can't say the same for the receivers. I keep hearing that we just need a solid number 3 to get us about 600 yards... I think it'd be better if that solid number 3 was the very solid Tyler Boyd.

I'm cool with any of the 3 guys we've decided are most likely to end up here, but I really think Chase is the way to go.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - jason - 04-04-2021, 04:07 PM