Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-04-2021, 05:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It may not be to everyone's liking but we already had some very good talent at WR.  You can't say the same for the O-line.

I can say that the line is better on paper than it was this time last year. I can also say that we chucked the ball like it was going outta style last year, and didn't have a 1000 yard receiver. I can also point out that guard and center are a more pressing need than tackle at the moment. Finally I can point out that FA is for addressing needs. The draft is for acquiring talent.

Again... I'm good with Sewell, Chase, and to a lesser extent Pitts. So I don't care either way. I'm just hoping it's Chase, and an interior O lineman in the 2nd. Hell... Trade back into the first. It's all a wishlist to me. Some of us are testy as hell about it.

Gonna kill Joe Burrow bro!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - jason - 04-04-2021, 06:36 PM