Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-04-2021, 09:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But they are not trying to hide him at all.  I have already proven this isjust a lie from the right-wing echo chamber.  The people who read this list will understand.
Nope.

You claimed those were when he left the White House, which I pointed out that he didn't in the majority of the first few.

(04-04-2021, 09:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well, since it all makes perfect sense to you then explain to me in your own words what exactly Trump meant when he made this comment.

but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger;

Like I said in a previous reply, I'd need to see it in context because, with that one, and my guess is with this one, he pauses in things and it doesn't make sense unless you watch it with his actions and voice inflections.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-04-2021, 11:07 PM