Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The biggest storm I ever encountered
There was a pretty wild wind storm in the Midwest in 2008. Cincinnati was hit particularly bad, and during a Bengals game to make matters worse. I remember the television at Bar Louie bring frozen on Cedric Benson's face for 15 minutes or so before power actually went out. That night, trees were down everywhere and almost no one had power. A buddy of mine lives in Cheviot and we decided that a bonfire and beer were the way to go....it seems like the whole street did. We stocked up on booze and found the only place to eat that was open (a little caeser's). We ordered 4 or the last 5 pizzas and ended up giving one away to a man and his young son because they didn't make the cut.

I was living in Finneytown at the time and we didn't have power for 8 days. I was working at Larosas and everything in the freezer was going to be trashed. My manager at the store split all the beers in the store 4 ways if me and two other guys helped empty the freezer of food to save it from spoiling. We ended up with about 100 beers each and all got super drunk in the dining room.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The biggest storm I ever encountered - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-02-2015, 12:21 PM