Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies
(04-04-2021, 03:19 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: I'm no Sean Hannity fan. So please don't tie me to him. 

Both parties will stop short of nothing to gain/keep/remain in power. Never doubt that & you won't be disappointed as much.

At your request, I have untied you from Hannity.

But I can go no further.  I cannot agree that "both parties will stop short of nothing to gain/keep/remain in power." To agree with that would be to agree that were their positions reversed, Biden could be expected to sabotage the mail service, use government offices to seek dirt on Don jr., push a Big Lie of election rigging in absence of proof, and incite thousands of fanatical Dem followers to march on the Capitol building to challenge the peaceful transfer of power. 

But there wouldn't be thousands of Dem fanatics ready to storm the Capitol because the parties are not asymmetrical mirror images of one another. Just as the MSM is not simply a mirror image of the Right Wing Media Machine, each circulating lies with similar absence of accountability.

The Republican Party is at this moment the illiberal party, committed to defending an authoritarian leader, because a majority of rank and file Republicans back his anti-democratic rhetoric and practice. 

"Both sides" aren't doing it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Governor Is Pissed At Biden's Border Policies - Dill - 04-05-2021, 05:25 PM