Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-05-2021, 05:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: How the policies turned out is one thing. That's not Trump crafting them, it's Congress or his staff or a combination of both. I rather talked about the man himself and his own level of understanding. Of which he, as he time and again proved, had close to nothing. Not on healthcare, not on corona, not on the tax cuts, not on border issues. Which each of these issues, he said a bunch of ignorant and deeply embarrassing stuff.

As I said, the world indeed saw the US as a laughing stock. And it was because of Trump and all the embarrassing, ignorant and flat out moronic stuff he said on any topic.

lol.

They're policies under his leadership.  Who cares who crafted them?  He got them through and working.  That's what great leaders do: they put people in position to get things done.  To assume that he's an expert on everything would be stupid.  At least he had knowledge of what was going on and who to put in place.

Nice attempt throwing out more blanket, empty insults.

What has Biden done?

Actually, I just realized something as a possibility: was the rest of the world just mad that the US was taking control again and not bowing to foreign leaders like the Obama administration had?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - BFritz21 - 04-05-2021, 05:54 PM