Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler
(04-05-2021, 04:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How can you claim you never post any lies when you claimed that I said I was partially-paralyzed?  Actually, you've flip-flopped on that so many times that I'm not sure what you're claiming now.

I never flip-flopped on anything.  I thought you were partially paralyzed because you are in a wheel chair.  Lots of people have thought the exact same thing.  I don't why you keep making such a  big deal out of it.  The point I was making had nothing to do with the difference between "brain damaged" and "partially paralyzed".  At the time I did not know that EITHER would make you automatically eligible for the covid vaccine.  So it really does not make any difference if I said you were "paralyzed" or "brain damaged".

The big issue now is that you are trying to change the subject by bringing up all this silly shit from the past to avoid talking about how you missed the fact that I posted a long list of Bidens meetings and public appearances since his inauguration while you claimed he was hiding and not doing anything.

So can we please remain on the current topic.  about which I have posted ZERO LIES.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Border Crisis- Biden's Worse Than Hitler - fredtoast - 04-05-2021, 05:59 PM