Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-05-2021, 08:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I am as well, but I think we're the extreme minority. LOL

I was too like three days ago,  but I'm back to leaning Sewell. I'm not sure KP is better than Vernon Davis. But Vernon's career isn't too bad if we get that from a #5 pick.  I'm obviously not sure about this, but I think Penei could be our next Munoz also taken from the PAC. I mean Willie Anderson was also just 20 years old when we drafted him, just like Sewell is right now.  

I honestly don't mind whatever the team does.  Even if they trade down and take Darrisaw or Slater and get an extra 2nd round pick. At this point I just hope for good luck more than anything. Something this franchise hasn't had much of and of course with their incompetence don't deserve much of either. I just hope one of the smallest scouting departments in the league just ends up getting it right this year,  whatever they do. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - masterpanthera_t - 04-05-2021, 09:57 PM