Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The major monkey wrench in the plan
(04-05-2021, 08:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If Hopkins isn't 100% for Week 1, Billy Price is the starting C.
If Spain or XSF go down (XSF has missed 23 games the last 3 years and at least 5 games in each) then Jordan is a starting G.
If Williams goes down (he has missed 22 out of 32 games, has only finished 8 games) then Fred Johnson or Adjeini is the starting T.

The OL which is already weak from a starting standpoint has huge health red flags even on the couple of guys who are average/above average players.

Even Reiff hasn't played 16 games since 2015, and he's only here for 1 year. 

OL early and often needs to be the plan in this draft.
I wouldn't care if they traded down for a low 1st round OT and picked up more 2nd/3rd picks.

I'm just really concerned that in the process of plugging holes they strike out and get no value from the draft.

Quantity over quality.  Getting players to get players that might not contribute not only this upcoming season... but at all.

They might be in a better position to grab the obvious plug & play picks and get some serviceable guys from late FA cuts.

I'm in the minority that wished they would have kept Hart at a lower price tag for backup.

I'm not really convinced that our Front Office will be able to fix the line solely through draft picks...  call me crazy. Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The major monkey wrench in the plan - BengalsRocker - 04-05-2021, 10:19 PM