Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Girls sports will die off because real girls just won't be chosen for teams . There is a reason girls and boys are separated for sports. A distinct physical reason. Now that someone can be a chameleon there is nothing to help TE real girls.

Except their are not enough trans women in the school systems for this to happen. So this is really just hyperbolic.

(11-05-2015, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not just sexual. Girls and boys barely know their own body and how it works. How will a girl feel when she has her period for the first time and in the locker room is a dude. And really how will the pretender feel when he says he is a girl but he is the only one not doing girl things....

I don't know, do you know? Honestly, truthfully, do you know how any of these children would feel in those situations? I'd wager the answer here is no among all of us. I'd put money down that these young people being educated about all of these things will help all parties feel less awkward about it all, but we don't know how any of them feel and we should stop pretending like we do.

(11-05-2015, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Women PE teachers watch the girls locker rooms .... How are they supposed to do that when there are naked boys in the girls Locker rooms... Can't allow a man to go in there to supervise.....

They do? In my school district the PE teachers don't go in the locker rooms at all unless there is a situation that needs their attention.

As to the stuff I put in bold. Please do try to at least be a respectful person with regards to your language. You've been inflammatory in your language here for a while, and I don't know whether or not you are doing it intentionally to get a rise out of some people or whether you have a legitimately hard time with it, but we are discussing people that consider themselves to be a particular gender. We're not talking about someone that just wakes up and decides to be a girl one day and a boy the next. We're discussing people that truly feel their biological sex does not reflect their gender and it is not something that should be approached in such a flippant manner as you are here. Your language has toned down on the issue since your time away, but it is still very disrespectful and it would be appreciated if you made some effort to make some adjustments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Belsnickel - 11-05-2015, 03:56 PM