Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
(04-07-2021, 09:35 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: While I understand why people would feel this way, I don't think they are "light years" ahead right now.  The Browns stabilized their offensive line and their production took off.  The Bengals are working to do the same thing, and the signing of Reiff was a nice start.  Getting Pollack back will also help.  Just ask Joe Mixon.  

As far as the Ravens go, I am not sure having Lamar Jackson run as much as he has is sustainable.  Their defense was legit, but I think Burrow with an improved line and another couple weapons can put up 30 on any team.  

Perhaps the best thing about this upcoming season is just about everyone will be choosing the Bengals to finish last.  I think that drives people like Burrow:   "I told you....you didn't believe me".  

See i agree that I believe the Bengals are light years away from winning the AFC North.  Cleveland has a defense and an exciting young offense with a 2 headed monster running game and a OL that will pound you.  They have a competent front office (it only took them 20 years to get one) and assembled a good defense.  

The Ravens again not a huge fan of Jackson but the DC in Baltimore could run circles around Lou in his dreams when it comes to scheming and coaching a defense.  

There's still so many holes with this team.  Like last year if we have any injuries and we will have injuries they're screwed especially on the OL and DL, and WR and LB.  

Hopefully, Burrow can make it out of his 2nd season with a fully intact knee.  Doesnt matter if you have Chase or weapons if you dont have time. Also, if Taylor is going to have Burrow throw 50-60 times a game like last season then Burrows other knee doesnt stand a chance. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - TJ528 - 04-07-2021, 10:42 AM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM