Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
(04-07-2021, 10:42 AM)TJ528 Wrote: See i agree that I believe the Bengals are light years away from winning the AFC North.  Cleveland has a defense and an exciting young offense with a 2 headed monster running game and a OL that will pound you.  They have a competent front office (it only took them 20 years to get one) and assembled a good defense.  

The Ravens again not a huge fan of Jackson but the DC in Baltimore could run circles around Lou in his dreams when it comes to scheming and coaching a defense.  

There's still so many holes with this team.  Like last year if we have any injuries and we will have injuries they're screwed especially on the OL and DL, and WR and LB.  

Hopefully, Burrow can make it out of his 2nd season with a fully intact knee.  Doesnt matter if you have Chase or weapons if you dont have time. Also, if Taylor is going to have Burrow throw 50-60 times a game like last season then Burrows other knee doesnt stand a chance. 

The same Cleveland team that beat the Bengals the last play of the game in Cinci. and beat them by 5 up at their place with a failed onside kick to get the ball back? Look, games many many times come down to 3-4 plays. Some of those are penalties even. Complete a long 3rd and 10 only to have it called back by a holding and now you're punting from your own 15 instead of continuing a drive. Fumble a catch and run for a 1st down and the opponent returns it 40 yards to setup a 1st and goal and you lose by 7.

Point being is losing causes teams to not play on edge, to not want to be there, to not focus. Finally, you fix a couple real weaknesses and you can be right there. Add in that staying healthy is EVERYTHING in this league. Ravens had below average QB play this past year and had to do everything the last month just to be a WC playoff team.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - higgy100 - 04-07-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM