Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy"
(04-07-2021, 02:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The thing that is interesting about this draft, is it is just as deep at WR as it is at OL.

There is a ton of good WRs in round 2, 3, and 4.

Then Bengals have a real chance to add two or three nice upgrades in the first 3 rounds.

Have to assume Chase, Waddle and Smith all go round 1.

Then 1 or 2 others of this group goes in 1 early 2:

Bateman, Rondale Moore, Elijah Moore and Terrace Marshall Jr.

Two of them should be there at 38 though.

Along with, these guys at 38 or in round 3:

Toney
Dyami Brown
Josh Palmer
Cade Johnson
Tylan Wallace
Armon-Ra St. Brown
Seth Williams
TuTu Atwell
Sage Surratt
Nico Collins

Later in the draft you have:
Dazz Newsome
Marquez Stevenson
Josh Imatorbhebhe

There is plenty of talent at positions of need for the Bengals. Just have to hope they have a good plan.

I agree and I would add Jaleon Darden to that list. I think he could be s sleeper and a good replacement for Ross/Erickson. We already have 2 Pro Bowl caliber WR's in Higgins and Boyd, plus Auden Tate. Add to that we are supposed to be building towards running the ball more, and I think we could wait for a WR and get one or 2 of the guys listed. I love Chase, and wont be upset if we take him, but it will be hard to pass on Sewell if it were me. 

Joe Burrow is the kind of QB that if you give him time, he will make most WR's look good. He's already shown he likes to spread the ball around. He just needs better protection and a run game. I personally think Higgins could be an elite level WR with Burrow. His rookie year was really good. I expect him to get even better. Plus Boyd is no slouce. He's one of the best slot WR's in the game. Tate could have a breakout year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy" - bengaloo - 04-07-2021, 09:45 PM