Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy"
(04-07-2021, 11:58 PM)BobJohnson55 Wrote: Went through everyone of them,not crazy about any of them taking over X outside receiver. But if I had to choose I'd go wallace or seth Williams in the 2nd or Stevenson in the 3rd,I like tutu but he's definitely undersized.  The rest are a big NO for me. 

How is Dyami Brown a big no???

Guy had back to back 1000 yard seasons in a good conference with less the great QB play. Imagine what he could be with two other guys taking the pressure off him (Boyd and Higgins) and a really good QB throwing to him in Burrow. 

His NFL Comparison: CeeDee Lamb

That would be a great addition to the team. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up being one of the best WR's in this class. 

Here is a report on Brown:

“Dyami Brown to me was the one out of all the guys in the draft that I just watched and went, ‘Woah. Who’s this guy?’ … Acceleration, top-notch. Top-end speed. It’s Odell Beckham, Jr. with the ball in the air type speed. He has another gear. There’s nobody that could run with this kid.”

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy" - Murdock2420 - 04-08-2021, 01:04 AM