Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-08-2021, 01:17 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Updated a few more division into that big list.

Trying my best to list out what teams were expecting to start the season vs what ended up starting. Obviously I really only keep up with the Bengals that closely but I'm trying to figure out the other lineups.

I do feel like in general our offensive line pedigree seems much lower than a lot of the other NFL teams so far. Also worth noting teams that do seem to have less highly drafted players also have had good players leave recently too.

I'll probably finish the rest of it tonight maybe.

I appreciate your work,you did a better job then I could. Interesting that trent brown who everyone has been claiming to want was a like a 7th rounder, and didn't know xilo the guard for us was really a 2nd rounder. I believe the o line would be much improved with 1st rounder reiff and a guard not named Michael Jordan plus with our new o line coach Pollack teaching correct techniques. 

Furthermore I would take sewell on our team but i just feel like he's going to need some development since he is young and untested and he's not a flawless prospect. I just hope if they go that route they pick the right wide receiver that can help us score a lot,because we need to be a top scoring offense in order to get into the playoffs and win at least one playoff game or two. Our defense will not be elite I can guarantee that. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - BobJohnson55 - 04-08-2021, 01:42 AM