Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 02:27 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: I was at a fairly big Halloween party over the weekend. The girls got sick of waiting in line to use their own restroom and started going into the dude's.

It really wasn't a big deal at all.

How many of those "girls" were under 18 that went into the men's restroom?

On top of that, if one of those girls was under 18 and she saw your hog (accidentally or intentionally) and she made a fuss about seeing it, then (I  could be wrong), I'd think that the cops would be more focused on your case of 'indecent exposure' than whether or not the girl was in the wrong restroom. Remember, ignorance isn't a valid defense.

Now just because you are comfortable with it, doesn't mean that everyone else is. What if there was a boy under 18 standing at urinal and a woman came in? How comfortable would he feel with a woman in the stall next to his urinal or simply walking past him as he's standing there.

There is a much greater risk for a woman in a mens room to see something that she shouldn't than the other way around.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Mike M (the other one) - 11-05-2015, 04:47 PM