Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sewell Pro day video with Pollock
(04-08-2021, 01:37 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: I was all for picking Chase with the 5th pick but only due to the fact that I have been reading that there are a lot of O-Line guys that are good and will be available later in the draft, also because I'm not to clued up on how good the other WR's are that will be available on day 2 and 3.

Totally agree with you on Pollock, I mentioned before that I think Pollock could be the best signing we make this off season

It is deep at OT in this Draft but after watching Sewell here I think he has to be the pick. He is in shape and IS the best talent
in this Draft at O-line even if it is deep. Sewell has the most upside as well so he could be great, hopefully Munoz great for us.

A lot of good options at WR in the 2nd and 3rd round, just not a lot of size, speed combinations after Terrance Marshall. But if
we want speed, Tylan Wallace, Eskridge, Darden are good thoughts. I want a pass rusher in one of these rounds too.

Pollack could be the best move we made, Hobby also was a nice grab for the D-line.

A Draft of Sewell, Boogie Basham, Eskridge in the first 3 rounds would be awesome IMO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sewell Pro day video with Pollock - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-08-2021, 01:45 PM