Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy"
(04-08-2021, 02:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree with this now, Sewell looked too good at his Pro Day for me. This was my deciding factor in the end. Pollack working with
him cemented the pick for me. Love Chase but he isn't a sure thing either and yes, there ARE good WR's that could be great after 
Chase. I like Nico, also love Tylan Wallace, Eskridge, Darden and yeah Schwartz has great speed. Tamarrion Terry in the 5th would 
be a nice grab who reminds me of Chris Henry.

We also need pass rushers after the first too. I am going to do my first Mock of 2021 tonight after work and it starts with Sewell. Rock On

Looking forward to your mock!

Pollack working with him also got me excited because Pollack knows what he's doing and having an interest in a guy means Pollack will be invested in helping him develop.  Hopefully (most likely), Pollack is already making plans on what he needs to work on to help Sewell fine-tune his game and be a perfect fit in what Pollack wants to do.

I'd LOVE for us to get Nico and he's being overlooked because he opted out of this season.  Back in August, I remember McShay (I think it was McShay but I'm brain damaged) projecting him as a top 20 pick, but then he opted out and now he's a 3rd round prospect, which seems stupid to me.  

Michigan never had a quarterback that could get him the ball but he's an absolute stud.  He'd give Burrow the deep threat he needs and he also ability to take any reception to the house.  He also makes contested catches.

Nico is PERFECT for us.  Take him in the 3rd.

I've also been big on Schwartz

Agree on pass rushers.  Let's bring some excitement to our D!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy" - BFritz21 - 04-08-2021, 02:35 PM