Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy"
(04-08-2021, 04:58 PM)pulses Wrote: It is but their will be better options there than him.

In R6? I disagree. Vehemently. I think he's exactly the type of player that you target R5-7. You're not plugging holes in the lineup at that point, much less addressing individual traits like speed. On Day 3, you seek talent that you can develop into something more. Those guys won't be the focal points or appreciably change the look of your offense anyway.

And the more important point is that guys like Coxie play faster than they test- which is why you don't see his 4.77 on the field (and why Ross' 4.22 was false advertising). Players' use of their hands, eyes, size, technique and positioning can create space and save substantial time, even if they can't be measured in the gym.

If you can't tell, I'm over guys like Mike Mamula, Darius Heyward-Bey and Robert Gallery. There's something to be said for analytics, but they're hardly the only factor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy" - tms - 04-08-2021, 05:41 PM