Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemp signs restrictive GA voting bill; Dem lawmaker arrested for protesting
(04-08-2021, 06:00 PM)hollodero Wrote: I was rather describing than construeing. You confronted him with all kinds of republican stances that were not his own expressed stances.
The first mention was a legitimate question, not a stance. 
line 1 . . . Why not? Because Republicans would never win another election?

The second mention was a joke that fell flat. Republicans aren't known for wanting to pay taxes. A lame joke. It happens.
Then why do you file taxes every year? Because Republicans want to?

The third and fourth mentions were attempts to get this discussion back onto the topic of this thread.
Oh, I get it. These "freedoms" or "liberties" Republicans supposedly care so much about usually evolve around their "right" to take away other peoples rights.

The people wanted what the Democrats offered . . . and the ***** Republicans changed the rules. 

I disagree with your evaluation.

Quote:hollodero

This continues to amaze me. Imho. You either critizise their style or make it your own, you can't have it both ways. If you display the same behaviour, you just as much deserve to be called out on it like republicans deserve it in your view.
Sorry, but like I said. This is not my first dance with him. Some have been discussions, most are straight up disagreements.
Quote:hollodero

You do realize though that one does not need to be a republican to be opposed to mandated voting.
I guess many independents and democrats are not on board with this idea too.
I would guess that the Independents and Democrats that disagree would be considerably lower than the Republicans. Very few ideas receive 100% agreeance.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kemp signs restrictive GA voting bill; Dem lawmaker arrested for protesting - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-08-2021, 07:51 PM