Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-08-2021, 07:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Have to hope the front office is paying attention to two of the best they ever had on the line giving their opinion on Sewell.

If I own the team and my HoF Munoz and should be HoF Willie Anderson say this kid is the real deal, take him... that should hold weight. I don't remember either of them saying draft Jonah or any other player in recent memory.

Boomer pushed for Burrow, seems like he knew what he was saying. QB looking at a QB.

You have two all time legends on the line saying this kid is the right pick. That should end the debate in Bengal land.

Thats fine if they do,but the sewell fans got to realize he's only 20 and he's untested vs top competition,  that's why trying him out at guard first would be a good idea.  But then they better take a good receiver in the 2nd again or our offense is going to be boring if not,struggling to score. With a defense that's not going to be elite. We have no superstars on defense. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - BobJohnson55 - 04-08-2021, 07:51 PM