Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemp signs restrictive GA voting bill; Dem lawmaker arrested for protesting
(04-08-2021, 07:51 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: The first mention was a legitimate question, not a stance. 
line 1 . . . Why not? Because Republicans would never win another election?

The second mention was a joke that fell flat. Republicans aren't known for wanting to pay taxes. A lame joke. It happens.
Then why do you file taxes every year? Because Republicans want to?

The third and fourth mentions were attempts to get this discussion back onto the topic of this thread.
Oh, I get it. These "freedoms" or "liberties" Republicans supposedly care so much about usually evolve around their "right" to take away other peoples rights.

The people wanted what the Democrats offered . . . and the ***** Republicans changed the rules. 

I disagree with your evaluation.

Sorry, but like I said. This is not my first dance with him. Some have been discussions, most are straight up disagreements.
I would guess that the Independents and Democrats that disagree would be considerably lower than the Republicans. Very few ideas receive 100% agreeance.

I gotta ask. When have we had big discussions? I mean I’m sure I’ve replied to you and vise verse but I don’t remember us having drawn out arguments. I really don’t do that much, and when I do it’s usually not a partisan topic. It’s usually very specific.

Edit: And I’m not a big fan of people ascribing motive even when the person tells them they are incorrect.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kemp signs restrictive GA voting bill; Dem lawmaker arrested for protesting - michaelsean - 04-08-2021, 07:55 PM