Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy"
(04-08-2021, 06:45 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So if we need an outside guy.... why are you pimping Darden who is based on his height, not an outside guy in your eyes?

Like I said in my earlier post, you take either Moore in round 2 and plug them in with the 4 WR sets we run with Higgins and Tate on the outside.

If you take Josh Imatorbhebhe in round 6 after either Moore at 38 you now have a tall outside guy on each side and two shifty guys underneath.

I have no issue with Darden or Moore or Moore or Brown or any WR in this class, there is so much depth and it is why we can skip on WR in round 1.

Again... Rondale Moore and Elijah Moore will be good NFL WRs. They fit the need we have to stretch the field and create separation. We run 4 wide sets more then anything, so you can toss the traditional roles out the window.
I never said Darden was an outside guy and I've also been saying for weeks we need to DOUBLE DIP at WR in this draft. Draft an outside guy 1st and an inside guy later on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy" - pulses - 04-08-2021, 08:24 PM