Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Sewell Mock from TDN
(04-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man getting Darden in the 7th is a major steal Bengaloo. I like Oweh's potential but like Boogie Basham much more, was 
Basham around at 38? Really stacked up on the O-line and got some good potential with the edge rushers. I know nothing
of Josh Imatorbhebe, need some more info on him...

Overall good job, OL is definitely not a problem with this Draft anymore IMO.

Honestly I question the TDN players rankings. For instance, Basham wasnt even near the top available when I looked and I assumed he was already drafted, but TDN has him ranked behind a lot of DE's. Oweh was the listed as the bpa, with Perkins and a couple others ranked ahead of Basham. Weird. 

Darden is a guy I'd love to get, and TDN has him slipping to the 7th. Jaleon Darden is a playmaker flat out. He would be a great replacement for Erickson and/or Ross. Explosive, good hands, good moves and can return punts. Would love to have him on the team. 

PFF's rankings are much different I've since learned. They have Darden going 4-5 and Basham going 2nd or early 3rd round mostly. I've been using theirs more lately. Its fun playing around with these draft simulators lol.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Sewell Mock from TDN - bengaloo - 04-01-2021, 05:46 PM
RE: My Sewell Mock from TDN - bengaloo - 04-09-2021, 10:23 AM
RE: My Sewell Mock from TDN - NATI BENGALS - 04-09-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: My Sewell Mock from TDN - pulses - 04-09-2021, 02:12 PM