Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The major monkey wrench in the plan
(04-08-2021, 09:12 PM)JerseyDD09 Wrote: Who is Malik Wright and how would he know? Is he in the debating room with the front office and coaches? Last I checked, no. So, anything you hear from outside right now is a smoke screen. 
The only person/s who knows what they're gonna do is Mike Brown and/or Duke Tobin. And they won't even know until they're on the clock. 

You're right to question Malik. No doubt, but here's why I have faith in what he says. He's a journalist of sorts. He owns and runs his own online media operation. He's a smart young guy. You ought to check out some of his content. 

If you go back into what he was reporting back in the days leading up to free agency, he did break alot of stories that would later become official announcements from the Bengals organization. Some of us suspect that he does, in fact, have an inside source or two. 

Did he get the information about the Bengals not wanting to draft Pitts from that inside source? I don't know. But he's got a track record of being right and being right first. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The major monkey wrench in the plan - BURROWorBUST - 04-09-2021, 11:22 AM