Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-09-2021, 06:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was not the one who said Burrow was not accurate on deep passes.

I was just posting a direct quote from the  article YOU posted on deep ball accuracy.

What the hell does this have to do with Dalton or Lewis?

I've pointed out why and how you took that quote far out of context. You doing so also was an attempt to just deflect the rest of the entire deconstruction I made of you trying to call my statements BS.

It wasn't lost on me that you just couldn't rebuttle what I wrote logically as a whole, so you just, in typical Fred fashion, latched onto whatever you could to micro the discussion.

I brought up Dalton and Marvin just to remind everyone how trash your opinion of what the Bengals should do is. If you had your way, Marvin & Andy would still be here. Your way and the things you think the Bengals should do sucks. We should all keep that in mind when reading your posts.

BTW, do you at least find it nice that I give you the courtesy to address and rebutted each of your points and questions... typically in order? I think that's nice of me. I do it because it's easy. Why don't you do that more often? You know, be a nice guy and have something you add besides argumentative conjecture.

You gave me "BS" and I, in return, gave you pages and pages of data, charts, and stats. And all you could manage to come up with in return was to grasp onto 3 sentences from 1 article, take them out of context, and then ignore that you did so when it's pointed out to you? Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad AF, actually.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - PDub80 - 04-09-2021, 07:16 PM