Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-09-2021, 07:16 PM)PDub80 Wrote: And all you could manage to come up with in return was to grasp onto 3 sentences from 1 article, take them out of context, and then ignore that you did so when it's pointed out to you? Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad. Sad AF, actually.

I did not take anything out of context.

To prove me wrong post the entire quote about why Burrow was ranked 31st in deep ball accuracy and point out exactly where it says that Burrow is accurate on deep throws.

You know, the way I proved that you cherry picked 4 WRs to try and make the "separation" stat look like a good tool to measure good WRs.  Instead of just claiming you took them out of context and making a lot of lame personal attacks I actually quoted direct stats to prove how wrong you were.  I showed how lots of excellent receivers had separation stats worse than or only slightly better than Bof anf Higgins.  then I showed how there were no top WRs in the top 22 of the separation stats 

It is much more effective to show specific examples to prove the lack of context than just claim something is out of context and add personal insults.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - fredtoast - 04-09-2021, 07:37 PM