Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 05:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Now everyone raise your hand who has used the opposite sex's restroom or seen someone of the opposite sex in your bathroom.

I've been involved in both.

I walked into the ladies room at work once when I had to pull an all-nighter, was tired and didn't realize it right off, I just kept trying to figure out what happened to the urinals.. until it hit me why there was no urinals.

And another time, I went into a public one and it had the big circular urinal... didn't realize it until afterwards when I couldn't find a sink to wash my hands that I was in the women's and just pissed in the sink...

Both of those times I was sober.

And of course women have walked in on me while in the mens at bars/concerts. And even had 2 different gfs go in with me just to 'help' me :) and in my younger years one went in just to help me button up my 501's (lesson learned there, don't get super drunk wearing button fly jeans).

But those were all adults in adult situations. Kids in high school are not in the same category. I would feel very uncomfortable with a young woman in the mens bathroom and I'm sure she would feel the same if a man was in the womens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Mike M (the other one) - 11-05-2015, 06:10 PM