Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020.
(04-10-2021, 10:27 AM)PDub80 Wrote: You weren't trying to further discussion or add anything. You wanted to try and find some teeny, tiny thing you could be right about to save face. Which is weird, because it was YOU who agressively came at me to call BS on a point I made. I only provided information to back it all up in response.

This is like talking to a teenager who did something stupid and keeps trying to go back to "but you said" as an excuse while completely ignoring context, reason, or sense. Literal thinking like that tends to be idiotic and child like.

You posted an article that clearly said Burrow was not accurate on deep throws then said that no one in their right mind would say Burrow had a problem with accuracy.

When I pointed out that the ENTIRE article about his deep passes said he had accuracy problems you accused me of "taking it out of context".

This is one of the most bizarre argument I have ever seen here.  You literally posted a link to an article that says the opposite of what you are trying to argue and then attack me for quoting it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020. - fredtoast - 04-10-2021, 10:39 AM