Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop
(04-10-2021, 03:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: Pray tell me what someone can do to avoid this?  I'm just tired of being told how "rare" it is when there are stories every day. It's just so dam sad and frustrating and it doesn't seem like the officers ever get punished for it.  How do you "do what the officer says" when two are yelling different things?  Who do you come out with guns pulled and aimed after you see the plate IS visible and YOU made the mistake?

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/lawsuit-virginia-police-officers-threatened-man-stop-76982103

Doesn't matter to me who you are, as human being we should be disgusted that anyone was treated this way when they are complying.  But hey the officer "decided" to not press charges...after he realized how wrong he was.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3dm3m/cops-caught-on-video-holding-a-black-army-lieutenant-at-gunpoint-then-pepper-spraying-him

Hand where we can see them! Get out of the car! Don't reach!  Well since you can't do everything we'll pepper spray you and beat you.  Wonderful way to handle a traffic stop"  Good training. Whatever

Wow, you actually watched that whole video and thought this clown was complying?  This reeks of you not being able to see a gun in a person's hand pointed at police.  The had to reiterate their order to put his hands out the window how many times?  Then they lawfully ordered him out of the car and he refused, spouting off that he's a veteran, like that means anything in this situation.  This idiot wants to argue and debate with the officers, what he did was the exact polar opposite of "complying".  Also, "ride the lightning" while unprofessional, is slang for getting tazed, not being executed like this guy's shyster lawyer claims.  He states he does not have to get out of the vehicle, he absolutely does, by law.  This guy did literally everything wrong when stopped by law enforcement.

Seriously, how anyone can watch that full video and see a person "complying" is mind boggling.  More garbage from "I don't hate law enforcement" Dino. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawsuit: Virginia police officers threatened man during stop - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-10-2021, 05:18 PM