Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy"
(04-07-2021, 02:24 PM)yang Wrote: I believe Collins and Schwartz are outside the WR metrics the Bengals would even draft.  I of the opinion that if you don't get a WR at 5 you might not get one at all and if you do it's someone that is going to fight to make the roster as a 4th WR.  And if not, we are really going to be screwed. 

No we will be screwed if burrow isn’t protected again. Sewell is a lock to be a stud. If u don’t draft Sewell u leave it up to Tobin and staff trying to land a good offensive lineman later which they fail to do bust after bust after bust. In every draft there are gonna be these flashy studs like chase and Pitts etc that get u thinking “what if” and u then forget about what ur biggest need really is. Which is the big uglies which also typically isn’t the sexy pick or the fun pick but the necessary pick. This franchise needs to grow up and take Sewell. It’s a big mans game in the toughest blue collar division I think it’s time we start getting big and nasty and stop being the ***** cats. There wasn’t one time last year watching our offense did I say to myself “man we really need another wide receiver”. However I can remember a million times saying “man our offensive line is the worst in the league and it needs to be fixed ASAP or burrow is gonna die”. I remember that vividly. Go Sewell and see how the rest of the draft falls. But get Sewell and forget about it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Tannebuam Thinks Sewell Is "Necessary" And "Easy" - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-11-2021, 11:55 AM